Previous Maye Group Presentations:
By Prof. Maye:
- M.M. Maye, J. C. Dabrowiak, C. M. Alexander, “DNA-capped nanoparticles designed for doxorubicin drug delivery” (Colloids, #284) 242nd ACS Meeting, 2011, Denver
- M.M. Maye, J. Zylstra, H Han, C. Alexander, J. Dabrowiak, R. P. Doyle, “Developing modular surface chemistry approaches for biological and drug loading at nanoparticle interfaces” (Biocolloids and Biological Interfaces-I, #10) 85th ACS Colloids and Surface Science Symposium, 2011, Montreal
- M.M. Maye, P. N. Njoki, W. Wu, “Exploring nanoparticle phase behavior using core/alloy/shell and core/alloy models” (Synthesis of Nanostructures and Surface Science II, #79) 85th ACS Colloids and Surface Science Symposium, 2011, Montreal
- M.M. Maye, H. Han, C. R. Hine, R. Alam, P. N. Njoki, “Investigation of Hydrothermally Processed Nanomaterials for Integration with Third Generation Photovoltaics” 2011 NSLS-CFN User Meeting.
- M.M. Maye, H. Han, C. R. Hine, R. Alam, P. N. Njoki, “ Hydrothermal Processing Quantum Dots and Alloy Nanoparticles” DOE BES Scientific User Facilities Division E-Beam Microcharacterization Centers and Nanoscale Science Research Centers 2011 Contractors’ Meeting. 2011, Annapolis
- M.M. Maye, “Synthesis of Core-Shell Plasmonic Nanoparticles and Quantum Dots via Fine-Tuned Hydrothermal Routes” (INOR: Nanoscience, #116). 2010 ACS Meeting, San Francisco
- M.M. Maye; “Single Molecule Observation of PL Enhancement in Qdot Nanoparticle Heterodimers” Picoquant Workshop #5: "Making single molecule fluorescence lifetime easier" @ Brookhaven National Laboratory, Invited Talk, June 2010
- M.M. Maye “Quantum Dots for Sensing and Bioimaging.” 2010 NERM ACS (Nano, #155), Invited Talk.
- M.M. Maye, “ Nanoparticle Nanotechnology and Biomimetic Self-Assembly” Department Colloquia at Hamilton College, Department of Science, October 2009
- M.M. Maye, “Probing DNA-Mediated Nanoparticle Crystallization with High Energy Synchrotron X-ray Scattering ” Department Colloquia at Cornell University, Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source, October 2009,
- Maye, M.M. “Greener Synthesis of Nanoparticles Using Fine Tuned Hydrothermal Routes” 2009 MRS Fall Meeting, Session BB (BB3.2)
By Graduate Students:
- J. Zylstra, N. Miska, M.M. Maye “Modular phase transfer and ligand exchange protocol for quantum dots” 2010 ACS-Meeting, Boston, MA (Colloids #258)
- H. Han, P. Lutz, M.M. Maye “Synthesis of core-shell quantum dots for Biofunctionalization” 2010 ACS-Meeting, Boston, MA (Colloids #257)
- C. Hine, A. Roy, M.M. Maye “New insights into ligand effects during quantum dot nucleation and growth” 2010 ACS-Meeting, Boston, MA (Phys. Chem, #590)
- Hine, C.R.; Han, H.; Francesco, G. N.; Maye, M.M. Doped semiconductive quantum dots and their assembly ACS Inorganic Symposium (#595) 238th ACS National Meeting, 2009.
- Francesco, G. N.; Matthews, S.; Sexton, A.; Maye, M.M. Solvothermal synthesis and processing of core-shell nanomaterials ACS Inorganic Symposium (#184) 238th ACS National Meeting, 2009.
- Whitfield, Z.; Matthews, S.; Maye, M.M. Silver nanorod and nanoparticle synthesis and self-AssemblyACS Physical Chemistry Symposium (#602) 238th ACS National Meeting, 2009.
- Pang, L.; Zylstra, J.; Miska, N.; Maye, M.M. Ionic assembly of metallic nanoparticles and semiconductive quantum dots into hybrid assemblies Colloid & Surface Symposium (#563) 238th ACS National Meeting, 2009.
- Han, H.; Di Francesco, G. N.; Sexton, A.; Maye, M.M. Rapid Synthesis of Water Processable Quantum Dots Under Hydrothermal ConditionsColloid & Surface Symposium (#255) 238th ACS National Meeting, 2009.
- Zylstra, J.; Pang, L.; Han, H.; Maye, M.M. Quantum dot functionalization and self-assembly using engineered proteins and peptides. Colloid & Surface Symposium (#293) 238th ACS National Meeting, 2009.